Convert to energy efficient lighting today and start saving!
Everyday more homes and businesses are enjoying the savings and relief knowing that changing to efficient energy saving LED light bulbs can drastically improve the carbon footprint on our environment and save you money!
Not only do these bulbs save you money, they will emit cleaner light that will also reduce the risk of fire and other safety hazards giving you peace of mind.
Benefits of LED lights over others
The main benefits of LED lights are their energy efficiency and lifespan.
- Use about 85% less energy than halogen or incandescent lights
- Use about 30% less energy than CFL lights
- By reducing your energy consumption, they save you money on your power bills!
- Have a long lifespan – between 30,000-50,000 hours depending on the type of LED product.
- Reach full brightness instantly
- Contain no mercury or lead
- Emit no UV rays or infrared radiation
- Operate at a much cooler temperature, making them a safer option than halogens
- Environmentally friendly – cuts greenhouse gas emissions and reduces landfill.
In addition, LED lights last significantly longer than halogens (1,000-5,000 hours approx.) and old incandescent globes (1,000 hours approx.).
Depending on the globe, LED lights can last between 30,000 - 50,000 hours, meaning that although LED lights are more expensive to purchase initially, on top of power bill savings, you won’t have to replace the globes nearly as often, making them more cost effective in the long run.
LED lights are about 30% more energy efficient than CFLs, another form of energy saving lighting, however the main advantage of LED lights over CFLs is lifespan.
CFLs are estimated to last between 8,000 - 15,000 hours, while LED lights are estimated to last between 30,000 - 50,000 hours (depending on the product).
Either way the savings are guaranteed.